Sunday, January 18, 2009

Days 27, 28, 29


I'm just going to assume that the lack of more current updating is simply a result of a more busy lifestyle. Not that I'm really doing anything special different lately, but I guess I'm just trying to get out and be around more people.
On Friday I received the prize I won from Katie kutthroat's blog "Needles and Pins" and I must say, I absolutely LOVE IT!! Everyone who's come in my room since I got it has said something about it. My brother totally cracked up. It's a framed cross-stitch of a crab on the bottom and in brown cross-stitch letters it says "Oh, Snap" hahah It's rad! She has all kinds of crafts like this that she sells from her online store, you should go check em out at Needle's n Pins or katiekutthroat.etsy.com.
Later friday I went out and did some bar hopping with Paul and his aunts and cousins around renton. Awesomeness just runs in that family. lol They were all really cool in their own way. His aunt and I brushed up on our gin-rummy skills. She says she has trouble finding worthy opponants but that I am one. I wish we had more one-on-one gametime, because now I really just want to get down and play some cards. I haven't even played a game of poker in months, and that sucks. I totally got a crush on his cousin, and that makes sense, since she lives in another state, and is engaged already. It's a bummer because I'm really picky with my women, and I haven't really been attracted to a girl probably in a year. Thats life for ya. She even had to go and have the name "Angel" as if she could seem any more right for me. Anyways, after leaving the bar I went to nicks house and got down on a few wicked games of foos-ball, which I won 4 of 5. Cooollllddd blooodddeeeddd!
Saturday night was to consist of basically the same thing. My brother's band, 24 Hr Diesel played their first bar show at Jacks bar in renton, and brought along a crowd the likes of which no bar in renton has likely ever seen before. The place was easily past it's maximum persons limit, and quickly took the bar by surprise. The bar owner had to run down to his other bar, and pick up more pitchers and glasses. There was a 20 person line to the bar. Even though it was my brothers band, and I wanted to support him, me and the group I brought decided to skip waiting 30 minutes in line for beers, and just decided to go to plan B. Dino's Pub. My brother had plenty of support, and if anything, leaving probably made it easier for everyone else there to move and celebrate. Ya, that's my excuse.
Dino's was fun, a lot of my friends were able to meet up, some that I hadn't seen in a while, so that was cool. I didn't drink though, because I'm trying to cut some weight, and get healthy, and drinking is pretty much the opposite of that.
I really don't understand why people kept telling me all weekend I look thinner like I've lost weight, since I only just recently went bad to the gym, and have only been there like 4 times in the past 2 weeks. I don't feel like I look any thinner, and the scale doesn't read any different. I'm still fluctuating between 220-225. It's like theres an invisible barrier there. The last 25 pounds was fairly easy, but now I can't break 220. It's gonna feel great when I do though, since I haven't weighed less than 220 since I was a senior in high school. I will admit I am more muscle now than I've ever been though. I can feel it underneath. It's really weird. Weird in the best possible way of course. I awoke to a completely contradicting dream this morning. I dreamed I went to the Philippines, and some guy wanted to fight me, because I was overweight and he was so skinny, and in the dream for some reason, all of the Philippine people who were skinny were poor. I dunno, the dream was pretty retarded to me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment