Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 22

Well, another lazy Sunday here and gone. I accomplished next to nothing. The muscle pain has become managable, so tomorrow morning I'm going back to the gym for another 3 hour workout I'm thinking. I should also go take my jetta in for emissions, so I can sell it. It's gotten to the nitty bitty gritty, with money these last few days, and it's about time I get my duckets in a row. How do I get myself into these unemployment RUTS anyways? I'll have a job for a year, then start itching really bad for a vacation, end up quitting or getting fired, whichever is easier, take an extended extended vacation, and before I know it, I'm living with mom and dad for another 6 months. I don't really have much in the way of debt, but cell phone and insurance bills are on their way to my door, and I'm not really sure how I'm gonna take care of it yet. I suppose tomorrow I autta go get myself a shitty job. And by shitty I mean anything I can get. I should be at least working on some kind of paycheck. It's just so easy because I have everything I need here. I have plenty of food, a cozy room. I can come and go as I please, and don't pay rent. In reality however, I'm so far from where I want to be, in every sense of the meaning. Living at mom and dads is no respectable way to live by any means lol. I'm not as healthy as I'd like to be, I don't even have money to buy some new threads. I've had the same wardrobe for like, almost a year. That doesn't really bother me much, but I gotta get my own pad (with stripper poles).


















My dream spot, would be a huge loft in downtown seattle, just like the one on the movie BIG. Ah man ever since I saw that movie I've wanted to live in a loft... thats like damn near 20 years. The day I'm finally living in seattle in a loft, I will know that I'm finally happy. Just gotta keep my goals where I can see em, so I can keep checkin em off the list on my way up! God I hope I can someday live in a loft. I would be willing to pretty much give up anything in order to.

2 comments:

  1. haha, omg! I've always wanted to live in a loft too! and I remember during that movie all I kept thinking about was how amazing it would be to live where he lived haha! thats awesome. I want to get a giant ass trampoline for inside of too hahah. Maybe one day...

    and yes, I know what you mean about the job thing. it's so hard to motivate yourself to get a job when you know that, for the most part, you can get away with it. like for a year i lived on my inheritance money and knew in the back of my mind i should get a job, but it was too easy to be like well...i dont need one this MINUTE so ill put it off haha. it sucks. but you will get it figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's sad/scary how alike we are in some respects, shnoov. I've always felt the same about the loft, too. and well, you know you and me and dan and that unemployment boat..

    but strange enough, it seems that we all see less of each other when we're unemployed. strange how that works.

    ReplyDelete