Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 19









Well, apparently, either he has no idea he has a virus now, or the virus didn't work how I wanted it to. Oh well. I give him points for his persistence however, he's called me from 8 blocked numbers for the last half-hour, hahaha. Poor old Eleda Masun @ eledami800@yahoo.com just wasted the $44.83(according to http://www.fedex.com) on Express Urgent overnight shipping from... oh? California huh? Thats kinda fishy, ain't it! Mmmm, I wonder if this has anything to do with the dream I had 2 nights ago where a snake was chasing me through a park, and I grabbed it's neck and snapped it? he-he.












So, if this guy is in California, and not the UK, it might be worth reporting after all. I called Renton Police, but got a busy signal, eh, I'll call later maybe...

In other less interesting, but equally important news, I finally got back into the gym last night, and had and awesome 3-hour workout. It was packed! I like working out when the gym is packed. It helps me stay motivated. Great bodies everywhere, pretty women, and I usually run into an old friend or two almost every time I go. I ran into Robby Morrow and his brother, as well as an old pal keilen, and my causin's ex boy-friend Carmen. I'm always looking for extra workout partners, so if you have an LA-Fitness membership be sure to drop me a line! I'm planning on going hopefully every night at around 7PM. (The landing in renton)

I also found out that the traffic exchange sites I was checking out are apparently a violation of Google ad sense terms of agreement. Well that's a bit of a bummer, but I guess it makes sense. I'll just have to go make a splash-page or something.

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit, I am soo glad you posted your story about the craigslist scam, because I posted an ad for babysitting here in ellensburg the other day because I need some money and I figured that would be a simple way to make some extra cash. And not long after I read your email, I had someone email me saying they were in the UK but was going to be in washington state for a week and needed someone to watch their kids while they were working. and they would be "glad to pay in advance to show how serious they were" hahahah. fuckers!! I probably wouldn't have done it anyway since I have school and cant babysit for a week straight, but I probably would have fallen for it if not. And ever since then I've been getting so many people out of the country who need a babysitter next week..hmm..so yes, thank you for posting this!!!

    And secondly, I totally got a blog because of you! I saw your bulletin and i was like hmm I should make a blog too! I love reading other peoples blogs so yay you have yourself another reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome, I'm glad I encouraged you to start a blog, and helped you fend off massive debt at the same time! lol go me!

    ReplyDelete