Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 23

Wow, go me! I totally did everything I said I wanted to do! Take that, procrastination! Took the jetta down for emissions, passed with flying colors. How come every time one of my vehicles passes emissions, (I've never had one fail, but still) it always feels like I just passed this huge exam, and I feel all happy, and want to celebrate? Anyways, thats how I felt, so I figured I'd go to a few places to see if I could put the good mojo into action. Got myself a job interview on Monday! It's nothing special AT ALL in fact I'm going to dread this job if I get it, but it will be worth it just to be back in the workforce again, instead of sitting on my ass, broke, scratching my balls all day.

I just got back from the gym about an hour ago. Brought my ipod for the first time and holy hell it made a difference! I just kept running and running and running, for 42 minutes, before I decided I should probably lift some weights before I get too tired. Had a great sweat goin there for awhile.... could be because a total freakin FOX got onto the elliptical next to me. I always love it when some babe is near me when I work out, even IF I look like my absolute worst at the gym. It helps me play my little psychological game. I tell myself, if I keep running for 15 more minutes (past what I originally planned) then I promise myself I'll be rich and famous someday. lol I have like at least 1300+ I-OWE-U's I've made myself, to try and keep me goin longer to get that last little tasty drop of Welches grape juice.

Hahah this post makes me look like a total tool. Oh well.





























Speaking of tools, Mike Myers in his movie The Love Guru, was probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen, sadly, because I loved Austin Powers.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the LoveGuru looked pathetic. I didn't even see it because I want to remember mike meyers as ..well..funny. hahaha.

    and yes, this post did make you look like a tool. hahah. just kidding, kinda :P

    but good job getting stuff done today! I am jealous..the procrastinator in me is still winning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous that you passed emissions! I failed three times before the guys took pity on me and just passed the Blazer. Thanks for keeping me entertained while I'm in class! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete