Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 17



Ah yes, feeling MUCH more productive today! :) Been messing around with Last.FM a lot because I'm finding awesome music I love daily, that I've never heard before. It's like a total musical liberation for me. I can't say enough good things about last.fm.

Last night I did some blog-walking and found some pretty cool blogs. I subscribed to a few of em, and got a few goodies in the process. I now have a nifty bar on the right that tells me what country my visitors are in, and below that, a widget that shows from what link they used to get here! Now thats rad! Knowing where most of my traffic is coming from can help me pin-point whats working, and what isn't. It's pretty cool, blog-walking. At least 60% of the blogs I walk onto are in other languages, which is lame, but it's cool to see what people in other countries are writing about, based upon the pictures in their blog. It's also cool to get blog widget and design ideas. Very helpful, I think I'll do it more often.

I hope to get back into Ebay, Half.com, and craigslist now that this snow has chilled out, since after all, I've basically been living off them for the past few months.

Checked on my lenses today, and came up with a good lens idea.
1st lens:
Overall LensRank: #3807
Topic LensRank: #255 in Video Games
2nd lens:
Overall LensRank: #19410
Topic LensRank: #101 in Pop Culture & Celebs
3rd lens:
Overall LensRank: #28,035
Topic LensRank: #2410 in Health & Medicine

Facebook: 155 Friends, and I've just about found everyone I know I think. Still waiting on a few friends to confirm. It's nice catching up!

Twitter:
246 Following
65 Followers

I've also been somehow getting a decent amount of computer repair requests from friends. There must be some crazy new Christmas virus out or something. Either way, I've been thinking about getting back into the free-lance computer repair. You'd be surprised how much relieved house-moms pay to see their computer running fast again. Can't say I blame them though, theres nothing more annoying that a slow computer, and half the time, you don't even need to buy anything, you computer just needs to be cleaned up. If your thinking about buying a new computer, think twice, because theres a VERY good chance that your computer just needs a quick clean, to get it back to how it was when you first bought it. So who wants a new computer when the one you have can be new again for a very small fraction of the cost of a new one. If theres any of you out there with computer problems, or your thinking about buying a new computer, I highly suggest you email me first!! Cambiojoe[at]Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment