Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day 8


The latter half of day 7 was spent at a party in Everett. Why we went all the way up north for a party, I don't know, but it wasn't all that bad. Afterwards, came back home to Pauls house where I proceeded to help myself to the jubilee of holiday munchies they have sitting on their kitchen counter, then had a half-hour chat with pauls doberman pinscher, "Danger" before falling asleep on the couch. Oh day 8... you devilish bastard you. I awoke at around 9 AM after what I swear was a 3 hour long epic ass dream of war and conquest, among a hundred other things, to Paul and Monika walking out the door I guess to go to the hospital for something. I knew I felt really messed up, but couldn't really tell what was really going on with myself. Almost immediately after they left, I was awake just long enough to really begin to realise something was very very wrong with me. It wasn't my typical hang-over, no this was much, much more scary. I honestly felt like I had been poisened. It was just brimming into a I-should-definitely-do-something-very-soon-or-I-could-die-maybe-soon type of feeling rushing over me over and over. The last time I felt that feeling was Warped Tour 05 when I ate way too many Amazonian Cubensis, and me and dan went completely insane together in my van with the doors locked for about 3 hours. That was the kind of trip that once you find yourself getting a grasp on reality again, you feel the urge to kiss the ground and vow never to ever do drugs again. Well this felt worse than that, AND I was alone. Alone is never good when your on drugs. Ever. Turns out I ate 2 pot cookies that monika had just made that were sitting on the counter. Wow, that sucked! But at least now I knew what I was dealing with, and the urge to hospitalize myself drifted away. I used to smoke a lot of weed in high school, but I haven't smoked or been high in ages, so to wake up feeling like that, that was definitely not a good feeling. I eventually just grew out of getting high all the time, and have since grown to hate being high. And waking up this morning, I was REALLY REALLY high. It was not fun, probably the worse high I ever had. But thank god thats all over and I'm sober, ugh it totally sucked!!!

In other, less interesting news, I found a sweet site that helps you learn languages and meet other people who want to do the same. It's social networking, for people who wanna learn new languages! Awesome! It's called Livemocha.

I currently have 117 friends on facebook, and lot's have yet to confirm friend requests. I like facebook because you only add friends you actually know.

I updated my goozex.com lens on squidoo, and posted some things at squidU.com. It's currently ranked 221 in games and #3185 overall.

I downloaded a crap of rad music by Bonobo and Funki Porcini. Cool music, definitely good relaxing brain music after all the freaking out I did all earlier today high off pot cookies. (sheesh)

1 comment:

  1. I was a tad disappointed to read through this post, and see the latest pot scandal, and the great mushroom trip of 2005 without seeing the mention of my presense.

    is that selfish of me? hahaha ah well. I'd be happy to wait out a high with you anytime, shnoov.

    ReplyDelete