Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 3

Today so far I've been packing my brain full of great marketing and traffic ideas. Added some links on the left, and updated my twitter. Joined paperbackswap.com for a new lens on squidoo I'm gonna make soon. My current only squidoo is ranked #392 in video games, and #7,681 overall. My current goal is to have it rank #199 in video games. So that means I gotta get a lot of eyeballs in front of it!
Everytime I open up Mozilla I have it set to a radio station from last.fm just streams the whole time. It's one of the best lil' plugins I've found that's helped me stay creative and get stuff done. It's so much easier when your listening to awesome music! I hear new stuff all the time, and sometimes I gotta stop what I'm doing and track down an artist and download all their stuff because it hit's me in just the right way. I've found so many awesome new artists, like hooverphonic, kid loco, Bonobo, Mr scruff, nightmares on wax, and wax tailor. All artists that totally get me in an awesome mood. I feel like it's important to be in a good mood and optimistic when your trying to powerhouse and get a ton done!

No comments:

Post a Comment