Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 3 Continued

I got Metroid prime 2 for game cube in the mail today from goozex.com. God I love that site, I have like 15 games on the back burner I haven't even had a chance to play yet, because I get them so fast, and don't really have time to play em yet! I also got The Complete Prophecies of Nostradamas in the mail today, from swaptree.com. Someone also requested Crysis: Warhead from me too, for 500 points, so I'm stoked about that, since there are a ton of gamecube games I want right now that are only 100 and 150 points!

I made a facebook page today. I deleted my old one a while back, when I was going through a minimalist phase. Man adding all my friends again is a pain in the neck! I have hundreds! At least that's a good thing. A great thing!

After spending an hour or two adding friends and farting around on facebook (very easy to do) I spent another hour or so adding girls that sounded interesting to my twitter. Hmmm I should remember to make a lens about makeup of those fuzzy boots that every girl in the world loves to sport all the time. Especially now that it's snowing like a madman. Also added a few groups on XFIRE and posted a blog on there about free games. (GENIUS!) Hopefully I'll get a lot of poeple over to my game trading site from there.

Made another lens! Woohoo my second one. It's a little less interesting and more niche, since of course it's just beer hats, and I can only get that exited about something that silly. BUT I know theres people out there that have never heard of them before, and I'm sure I can get some sales from em!

Wow man, while adding a rediculous amount of friend on my twitter, I was instant messaged by a completely random person, who was claiming I said all of this rediculous stuff! Well turns out, theres a TWITTER AIM BOT, that randomly makes two twitters with the same aim name start talking to each other, for no apparent reason! Luckily the other person had been through it before, and knew what was going on, and sent me to the wikipedia pages about this odd AIM BOT. Ya learn somethin everyday! BUT THEN get this, I started talking with the random person, and told him about my game trading lens, and showed them, and they might sign up!! Isn't that crazy? Just goes to show any thing can happen, and clicks can come from literally anywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment