Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day 10


Not bad for my tenth day along so far! Made my third lens - It's about psoriasis, and I think quality wise it's up next to my first lens. My second lens still being purely for ad-revenue and profit, as it's not really about anything I'm that passionate about. I submitted the second and third lenses to stumbleupon.com, since I just noticed that my most popular lens is actually getting the MOST clicks from stumble. Right-on! So heres the stats as of now:

Video game site is Ranked #136 in Games, #1758 overall
Beer Box Hat Site is Ranked #164 in PopCulture, #39449 overall
My newest, Psoriasis skin disorder site is Not ranked yet since I just made it 20 minutes ago.

Ideally I'm going for like, 100 lenses or something ridiculous, but I want them all to be somewhat fairly decent quality, so I'm just making lenses about stuff I like or know a lot about until I can't come up with any more ideas.... Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment