Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Day 4

Woke up in a great mood today aside from the fact my niece is like a crybaby AIR-HORN. Threw some mac n cheese on the stove on high and ran up and hopped in the shower. I love a challenge from time to time. Not the healthiest thing I could have chosen, but I have no regrets. I got "Shohen Jumps - One Piece Pirates Carnival" for gamecube in the mail from goozex. Another game I likely won't get around to playing for a month or more. It's supposed to be similar to the mario party games, and was only 100 points, so I was all about it-bout it.
Dropped a few twitter messages and joined twitorfit.com in hopes of attracting more twitter users. I now have 53 following and 16 followers. Not bad, I think I had about a fifth of that yesterday. I checked my facebook and I have 74 friends. Spent about an hour looking for some more friends. I checked my lenses and woohoo! I've more than doubled the clicks since yesterday! Currently on my goozex lens I'm #4,559 overall and #269 in video games!! My goal of reaching 199 is DEFINITELY in reach now! What a jump in just a day! That got me pretty excited! My beer box hats lens is at #94,398 overall and #305 in Pop Culture & Celebs. It definitiely has some ways to go. It's much more of an ad-infested lens, and it's gonna need a lot more TLC before it's anything I consider worthy.
In other recent news, some friends of mine visited from up north, (bellingham) and brought some long-needed goodies to help me in my conquest for online financial freedom! I traded an extra gamecube and some games, some ninja gear I had laying around (caltrops, throwing knives, tree climbing spikes) for 90 adderall pills. 27 30Mg and 63 20Mg oblong pills. (lol so what, I went through an AWESOME ninja phase, don't we all?) Today is a good day. My brother and his wife are downstairs putting a turkey in the oven, my dad just found the half gallon of bacaardi I hid from him in the freezer, (might as well help him drink it haha) and my continued motivational drug of choice has been secured for the coming few months of serious internet networking. Hey, I don't mean to come of as a total lush druggie, but tonight (we celebrate christmas on christmas eve, so my parents can watch us all open presents together) is a night for celebrating happiness with the famdamly, and I was diagnosed with A.D.D. when I was like 8, I just haven't had health insurance for the past 5 years, and it hasn't been easy tracking down adderall, despite the fact I know hundreds of college kids. Everyone wants the stuff, it's a hot commodity, luckily it's winter break and nobody has any finals. lol Can you tell the adderall kicked in about halfway through this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment