Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hey, I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick ass!

^Back in the race!^
My new job is a refreshing change of pace. It is good to be back on a schedule, and even better to be working on a paycheck again. I'm working at a storage unit facility. No, it's not the most glorious of jobs, but it's gonna plug that hole in my pocket for now. Since I start working by myself on Sunday, I decided to skip what would have been my days off, for extra days of training, so I've been working 9am to 6pm the last 6 days, in case anyone cares why I used to post daily and now I haven't posted for 5 days. Probably not.




I've been going through all of my old videos, and uploading them onto my computer. Brought back a lot of awesome memories of my fine past, so I decided to start uploading them onto youtube. It's a slow process, and I have a TON of video to upload, but it's gonna be sweet once I have them all up. Along with uploading my own videos, I've also been helping my friend Ian Delile set up an online identity. He's an independent musician friend of mine that I have a lot of faith in. He's definitely going somewhere, if he can get his music out there, so I decided to help him out since he's a little computer illiterate. Check out his blog here, or subscribe to his twitter here and be sure to see what he's all about on his youtube, here


P.S. if you know what movie the title of this blog post is from, you get a 3-pointer.

No comments:

Post a Comment